• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    TripAdvisor is OK if you don't mind having to wade through the lunatics and trolls to find the posts that make sense.

Hmm, what does that remind me of?
    LinkedIn of course!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Spain may be a good choice, seems to be quite a few there on that list of yours Norr...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        WTF you two on about?

Just asking, like.
        This...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Cat still doesn't seem to have adjusted to the change in clocks. He's sitting next to me staring at me in "I want my dinner" mode.

He doesn't usually start doing that until 4:30.
          Apparently the time change leads to rather a lot of dead cats, since road traffic suddenly happens when they're not expecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Not on facebook so don't know who posted what.

Cloggers is tulipe frankly!

I have found some good places, but you have to trek for them, for decent steak, I'd have to go to somewhere near Hoek Van Holland ( and they still don't age their steaks long enough), decent Chinese I have to go to the Hague, Japanese, in Amsterdam etc.... It's not like London or the UK where you can eat reasonably well and not have to trek anywhere

High end restaurants are well expensive here in the mainland, for what I paid at one place in Belgium, I could have gone to Bray in the UK and stayed at the waterside inn and had dinner there, gone to the fat duck the next day and still have change left over for lunch at the Hinds head.
            But at least NL has FEBO - de lekkerste!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Ah.

Thanks.

I knew it was sommat I wasn't interested in.

Comment

Apparently the time change leads to rather a lot of dead cats, since road traffic suddenly happens when they're not expecting it.
                Half term for the schools tho so less traffic on the road this week...in theory
                Join IPSE

Comment

You're very cheery today.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Half term for the schools tho so less traffic on the road this week...in theory
                    I have tried explaining to them that the clocks went back, they're not listening.

Any time I head in the direction of the kitchen try and trip me up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      You're very cheery today.
                      It's wot keeps I going you know.

I think it must have been the thread wot I read earlier about final pictures of people.

Just before they died.

There's a stunning picture of some Thai chap who's just jumped off a building.

Roughly 2 inches before he hits the ground & explodes.

Comment

Working...
                      X