• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There was a thing I bookmarked for possible inclusion in Monday Links the other week: Powerful Portraits of Individuals Before and Directly After Their Death - Feature Shoot

No plummeting, they're mainly in hospices
    The Irish have this lovely custom of giving a wake when people die, which means having to sit in a room where your dead relative is in a corner of the room in an open coffin, not a pleasant experience.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ah yes, the dead granny/granpa in the coffin in the front room.

I remember that sort of thing.

Doesn't happen so often now we all have double glazing, where the windows don't open wide enough to get the box in & out.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        You do if you jump 40, place where I worked in London had someone jump off the building, they had to cordon off quite a considerable area and it took then two weeks to properly clean the pavement, but even that didn't remove the blood splatter.
        In that sequence above there's a pic of some lune doing a somersault 16 floors up on the edge of a building.

Unfortunately he lost his balance when he landed.

And there's some unfortunate falling from one of the twin towers.

Comment

The Irish have this lovely custom of giving a wake when people die, which means having to sit in a room where your dead relative is in a corner of the room in an open coffin, not a pleasant experience.
          The most depressing thing is after a few of them you get used to it
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            The most depressing thing is after a few of them you get used to it
            I hate it.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Couldn't be ar$ed making macaroni cheese, so made some soda bread instead.

Should be out of the oven in an hour.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Having been to these places before I would agree that BROR which was the first was by far my favourite
                    Some of the food was bollocks though.

Comment

Just had a PimpCall™ about a possible gig. In Penrith

Not at all sure I want to go that far, but in theory there could be one or two days a week from home, depending on the needs of the contract (i.e. one, occasionally, if you're lucky).

Also not that keen on the agency, who have a mixed press on here.

I'll check out the details, but I may pass on this one

Comment

Working...
                      X