• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's cold & dreary here.

Don't forget the hour goes on.

I'd forgotten that.

Feck.

I was about to go to bed.

Comment

Turns out 9:30pm is the time to visit the supermarket on Saturdays. Fully stocked shelves and very few people. No queues.

Comment

I shop a lot at 20:30ish.

As you say it's generally calm.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

But does it stay that way when a GAL starts wandering round the supermarket pushing a trolley?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Evening

Off out in at 7.15pm. But still waiting for Mrs 5* to get ready
            Evening

First glass of vino of the night as I was driving. Mrs 5* is fast asleep as she has had a few too many. She even fell up the stairs

Comment

It's cold & dreary here.

Don't forget the hour goes on.

I'd forgotten that.

Feck.

I was about to go to bed.
              I've only just managed to get myself attuned to getting up at 6am, and now I'm going to have to shift to 5am

I was thinking the other day, why not change it by ten minutes a week for six weeks - say, from the start of March to mid-April? Same effect, but a much less drastic impact on people's body clocks. But I suppose that's too sensible - almost as sensible as not changing the damn thing in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Turns out 9:30pm is the time to visit the supermarket on Saturdays. Fully stocked shelves and very few people. No queues.

It's definitely more placid late on. I've been down Sainsbury's at gone ten o'clock on a Tuesday evening, and there's virtually nobody but me and the staff in there

Comment

It's happened. We've lost an hour

Comment

Also, the CUK clock seems a bit off. I wonder if admin has put the clock back instead of forwards?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      It's happened. We've lost an hour

I only turned my back on it for a second and someone's been off with it!

Comment

Working...
                      X