• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I only turned my back on it for a second and someone's been off with it!
    Apparently it's been carefully wrapped in tissue paper and put in a box at Greenwich. Come the autumn, it'll be unpacked and returned to us. Bloody palaver

Comment

(+1)
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I only turned my back on it for a second and someone's been off with it!
        Maybe it got left in a restaurant?

Comment

Bit out there. Was contemplating a short cycle, but might slob instead.

Comment

No idea if mother's auto-pill dispenser thingy adjusts itself for daylight savings. Guess I'm going to have to get myself round there and find out, or she won't get her tablets before she leaves for church.

Comment

Morning

Got to take the puppy to the vets this morning for a checkup.

Comment

Morning all.

It's an hour too early, it's cold, it's wet and it's windy.

And the Archers are about to start so surely I should be pushing a vac by now?

Comment

Well we are now in post Archers vac mode.

It's still cold wet & windy.

The term "equinoctial gales" springs to mind.

Just had "Comfortably Numb" on Desert Island Disks.

Comment

Comfortably Numb was the track saved from the waves.

I knew you wanted to know that.

Comment

I'm not allowed to vacuum because there's rugby on telly. I thought that, with there being no footie this weekend, I might actually get to run the hoover round.

Comment

Working...
                      X