• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Ooooohhhh
    So a cheap weekend then!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Didn't seem to have a suitable shirt to go with the trousers I plan to wear for the birthday do tomorrow. Having been out and bought one, I'm now wondering what I wore on the several previous occasions I've worn them

Comment

Finally, a reason to visit Leicester: BBC News - Leicester New Walk Museum exhibits German Expressionist art

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Space Centre is a good reason also...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Space Centre is a good reason also...
            Yes, I keep meaning to go there, but I haven't got around to it yet. It's only 2½ miles away

Comment

Quiet here tonight *taps TPD to see if it's on*

Comment

It takes a little time to warm up.

It's the picture valve.

Its emission is down a bit.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

So I'm off to bed.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Bored.

Now.

So I'm off to bed.

Om.
                    Goodnight

May crash out soon myself. Need to make an earlyish start for the wilds of Derbyshire tomorrow

Comment

Morning denizens

It's all hurry up and wait here - at the labour suite with Mrs Covbob as CovBaby is in the long process of putting in an appearance.

Live TPD updates (courtesy of my client's wireless network) as it happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X