• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The should sell alcohol in soft play centres, they'd make a fortune!

Maybe an idea for Plan B
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      The should sell alcohol in soft play centres, they'd make a fortune!

Maybe an idea for Plan B
      You can't get the license due to the target audience. You can if you do the older activities (laser tag, rollerblading, ten pin bowling)
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        You can't get the license due to the target audience. You can if you do the older activities (laser tag, rollerblading, ten pin bowling)
        Indeed parents with brats are bad enough sober, imagine a screaming 2 year old bashing your kid over the head then being thumped by a drunk parent.

Its bad enough on holiday where the adults drink all day and let their little darlings loose.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Greetings denizens

Need to get myself organised for a family birthday gathering tomorrow. Off to the wilds of Derbyshire.

Bonus: on the way back on Monday, I get to pop in to Chatsworth Farm Shop, which sells really excellent sausages

Comment

I suppose I should finish packing for the holiday, thankfully there's no plane and trains involved only our own automobile.

Will pack light as I want to ensure there's room for the vino

Scary thing is, I don't actually have enough clothes for two weeks
            Last edited by norrahe; 4 October 2014, 14:22.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I suppose I should finish packing for the holiday, thankfully there's no plane and trains involved only our own automobile.

Will pack light as I want to ensure there's room for the vino

Scary thing is, I don't actaully have enough clothes for two weeks
              Have you managed to book Nobu? You coming to the Christmas do?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Have you managed to book Nobu? You coming to the Christmas do?
                NOMA!

No, bookings open 10am Monday for December.

I think I'll probably knock the xmas do on the head and come over in January for the sales, it'll also be cheaper on flights as well.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NOMA!

No, bookings open 10am Monday for December.

I think I'll probably knock the xmas do on the head and come over in January for the sales, it'll also be cheaper on flights as well.
                  Fair enough, hopefully get a grub club sorted when you are then

Comment

Fair enough, hopefully get a grub club sorted when you are then
                    Depends, I may want to hit Dinner, Pollen St Social and Hibiscus while I'm there.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Depends, I may want to hit Dinner, Pollen St Social and Hibiscus while I'm there.
                      Ooooohhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X