• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Mitch around. We need a decent tester and he will love the tool he needs to use...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      So conference call resulted in a set of 3 actions (to be done by others in a particular order).

1 was ignored and they done 3 before doing 2.

I'm at a loss as to whether the testing is valid anymore but I do know I can't revert back to the previous state ....
      Hey I just rained on someone's parade as well! Told him that Europe isn't the same as the USA so a match that works for them will not work for us they need to do the following X items, looks like I'm explaining to movers & shakers next week.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Another pcb etched.

It almost fits the box it's going in.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          You free at the moment
          Do they also need a PM who can work remotely from cloggers?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Do they also need a PM who can work remotely from cloggers?
            Best thing from experience would be for the PM to be as far away from real workers as possible
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

There seems to be stirrings in certain niche markets my end again.

Might need to brush up on timelines and happenings for it.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                So conference call resulted in a set of 3 actions (to be done by others in a particular order).

1 was ignored and they done 3 before doing 2.

I'm at a loss as to whether the testing is valid anymore but I do know I can't revert back to the previous state ....
                Are you dealing with Bob or is it just clueless permies?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Are you dealing with Bob or is it just clueless permies?
                  Just awkward permies who think they know a lot more than they do. Management know I'm 5 steps ahead of them but they are being awkward so we are letting them confirm what I already know.

I escaped before the 4pm conference call which would confirm its something thats been done recently.... What I'm looking forward to is Monday afternoon when we attempt revert back to the current state of offers (which we can't now do as action 1 wasn't done)....
                  Last edited by eek; 19 September 2014, 20:04.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ah, reheated casserole, where have you been all my life?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ah, reheated casserole, where have you been all my life?
                      I'm sure it would be off by now if it was hanging around "all your life"
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X