• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Good Morning/Afternoon TPDers.

TFIF! That is all.
    Indeed!

Any plans for charring some meat this weekend?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Hmmm, what do do for lunch.

Hungry.

Canteen fare smells revolting.

Would it be wrong to have another MaccyD's...
      this should put you off :

Vet operates on a pet monitor lizard after it ate a McDonald's happy meal cuddly toy thinking it was a mouse  | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Hmmm, what do do for lunch.

Hungry.
        hmmm, facing the same dilemma here

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Indeed!

Any plans for charring some meat this weekend?
        Depends on the weather. A load of lumpwood I'd ordered arrived yesterday but it's been plissing it down all day. Hopefully Sunday will be better.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          hmmm, facing the same dilemma here

Depends on the weather. A load of lumpwood I'd ordered arrived yesterday but it's been plissing it down all day. Hopefully Sunday will be better.

You?
          Will see what I can get in the butchers, but you've reminded me I need some more bbq coal.

Will need to take a trip to the steak place to get some sirloin.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Anyone who say's the market is down at the moment is in the wrong skillset, I know I am niche but....

1) Contract, tied highest rate ever, in Warwick, the very large non-bob consultancy want me, need to put me in front of the client before contract can be signed.

2) Contract, lowest rate ever, in Birmingham but good rep on the CV + exposure to new market, want a face to face to see with the team to ensure I fit in the team.

3) Permie role, double my last permie salary with great benefits, interesting role and close to home now the kids are up here.

4) Contract role, highest ever rate + £5 a day (hey it all counts), in Bradford so again close to home, think the work will be boring and seem very keen again to get me on site.

Good times ahead!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Anyone who say's the market is down at the moment is in the wrong skillset, I know I am niche but....

1) Contract, tied highest rate ever, in Warwick, the very large non-bob consultancy want me, need to put me in front of the client before contract can be signed.

2) Contract, lowest rate ever, in Birmingham but good rep on the CV + exposure to new market, want a face to face to see with the team to ensure I fit in the team.

3) Permie role, double my last permie salary with great benefits, interesting role and close to home now the kids are up here.

4) Contract role, highest ever rate + £5 a day (hey it all counts), in Bradford so again close to home, think the work will be boring and seem very keen again to get me on site.

Good times ahead!
              You know my opinion. Go for the one that gives you the most money next time around... You need to think about the future not just the immediate now...

2 is just taking the mickey especially as crap rate usually means crap organisation...

My advice go and get a new wardrobe of shirts....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                You know my opinion. Go for the one that gives you the most money next time around... You need to think about the future not just the immediate now...

2 is just taking the mickey especially as crap rate usually means crap organisation...

My advice go and get a new wardrobe of shirts....
                Take them all, and send in subbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Looking back to 20k & 30k makes one wonder whatever happened to Diver, Bear, VoodooFlux, Helicraig etc.
                  I'm still in touch with VoodooFlux and Helicraig on Twitter, though they don't use those names there.

Comment

Take them all, and send in subbies
                    You free at the moment
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So conference call resulted in a set of 3 actions (to be done by others in a particular order).

1 was ignored and they done 3 before doing 2.

I'm at a loss as to whether the testing is valid anymore but I do know I can't revert back to the previous state ....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X