• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just registered with The Lancet so I could read a letter from 1997, in order to prove somebody wrong on Twitter

Comment

There's a helicopter doing the rounds overhead and it's not the "someone fell off their boat" type Or the "get this kid to hospital sharpish" type which are the usual type I see from my window.

Apocalypse Now in a minute.

http://www.taffywood.com/images/post...oc-Now-Lrg.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          There's a helicopter doing the rounds overhead and it's not the "someone fell off their boat" type Or the "get this kid to hospital sharpish" type which are the usual type I see from my window.

Apocalypse Now in a minute.

http://www.taffywood.com/images/post...oc-Now-Lrg.jpg
          Are they finally going to arrest you?

Comment

Ah, sod this:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Ah, sod this:
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                It's been years of study and self-denial

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

This morning I'll be running 10 miles with 15kg of weight through a military training ground. I'm woefully unprepared - wish me luck!

Comment

You must be mad.

Just saying like.

Try not to die.

Morning all.

I jogged a couple of miles* on Friday & I can only just about move.

Ho fecking hum.

*Not for any fitness reason, merely to get to the garage before it closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X