• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Wednesday day trip to Hastings featuring crazy golf ( had our honeymoon there 20 years ago when we had zero money)
    Friday is Tower of London followed by theatre.
    Thursday and Saturday I've forgotten
    Science museum ?

Are the eek jnrs sporty ? If so what about a trip over to the Olympic park?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Morning, blazing sunshine and cloudless skies again here.

Already.
      Absolutely bucketing down here.

Glad I'm WFH as a lot of trains were cancelled this morning.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Science museum ?

Hello stranger, haven't seen you around much, lately.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Absolutely bucketing down here.

Glad I'm WFH as a lot of trains were cancelled this morning.
          That all happened down south over here. Up north it's still scorchio!

Almost wish I wasn't WFH as at least the offices have air con.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Science museum ?

They've done the science museum multiple times although they prefer the V&A as it quieter and quite quirky in some halls. I'm sure they use a trip down Exhibition Road as an excuse to visit Harrods.

One day I missed is towards the o2, the emirates cable car and then the thames barrier... I think that is Thursday...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just got a text from my brother regarding a visit, said visit also involves his 3 kids (well not really kids anymore, 18 & 21).

Now wondering how we are going to squeeze them in, house has 4 bedrooms, but 2 of the bedrooms are used as something else other than a bedroom, we have a sofa bed in one room ( for 2 people who like sleeping really closely).

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pretty bored as I have sod all to do and hardly anyone has sent me an e-mail.

Shouldn't complain really.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens :wave

Slow here today - most of our esteemed customers are away until September.

Luckily I have have fours days off this week to spend with Mrs Covbob. With a little luck I won't spend them following her round Ikea, Mothercare et al whilst she looks for inspiration for the nursery.

It could be worse - spending four days finishing off the woodchip removal from the walls and then filling the dozens of inch-wide holes in the plaster. I've not yet worked out how people can make such a mess of a wall...
                  Last edited by covbob; 28 July 2014, 10:46.

Comment

Morning/Afternoon folks.

All is well and good I hope?

Comment

London drinkers - get yourselves over to social and get voting!

Comment

Working...
                      X