• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish that interminable hammering would stop.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        He got only 6 months.

I was really depressed yesterday and didnt even speak to my family much and they could not figure out why I was like that. And I didnt even know Doodab in real life, it just felt depressing for some reason.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          He got only 6 months.

I was really depressed yesterday and didnt even speak to my family much and they could not figure out why I was like that. And I didnt even know Doodab in real life, it just felt depressing for some reason.
          It seems daft that he can get to us so much when we only really knew him online, but it does feel like we've lost a friend. I think he knew the affection was real.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Any free 's going. I know I am the last person on here that deserves one but feeling glum.
            <- manly

Comment

Morning denizens

Rubbish night's sleep last night. Went to bed around 1am, but still hadn't managed to get to sleep by about 3

Comment

I'm not visiting General much now because nearly all the intelligent posters have gone. Just a bunch of reactionary bores now and I can't be arsed with them.

One more brain is gone of course. Doodab will be sorely missed by cretinwatch.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Any free 's going. I know I am the last person on here that deserves one but feeling glum.
                  Have you done a search for one?

Have a anyway!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    all done. That was a harmless exercise. I might treat myself to a cup of tea
                    Whoops

Looks like I missed something. Time for a quick fix and hopefully no-one will notice

Comment

Sausage sandwich for lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X