• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    ZeitPater fell over in the home this morning, so I was in work from 7:55 to 9:15, then in A&E from 10:10 until 15:30.

Fecking wonderful Monday.

Not.

I'm not designed for this sort of stuff.

It's the autism, see.

Comment

Tiddley pom ti pom

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Yes, it's not been the best of days.

Zen.

Chury.

Especially since it's 12 days since I was in there with ZeitMater the last time.

Comment

I'm sat here wasting some time because in about 10 mins or so I have to go & visit ZeitMater.

I shall not share with her ZeitPater's news.

Comment

On which happy note:

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I'm sat here wasting some time because in about 10 mins or so I have to go & visit ZeitMater.

I shall not share with her ZeitPater's news.

Is he OK?

You're an engineering type person. How about an old person uprighter? Most of the time that mother has fallen, she hasn't been badly hurt, but because she's old and knackered, can't get herself up again. As the attending paramedic put it on Friday "She was praying to the commode".

Comment

That sounds a bit mechanical for Zeity. He's not one of those engineers

Comment

As so often, I'm wishing I'd started cooking dinner an hour earlier than I actually did. Famished, but it isn't quite perfect yet

Comment

I was famished too.

Having had breakfast at 6:30, and consumed one of my rolls as I was walking from the carpark to A&E, I was fortunate that ZeitPater didn't want 3 of his sandwiches.

So I ate them.

An hour later he'd forgotten that he'd had anything at all.

It's quite worrying in its way.

Comment

In other news, it turns out that one of the ladies visiting the lady in the next bed to ZeitMater remembers ZeitPater from when he worked in retail selling tvs & wireless sets.

Which he stopped doing some 40 years ago when they made him redundant.

Several years ago, while ZeitPater was incarcerated yet again, a lady turned up who'd worked with him in that shoppe.

If she hadn't recognized him, I don't think he'd have known who she was, having changed a tad between the ages of 25 & 65.

Comment

Working...
                      X