• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas - do I have to drink camomile tea? Its disgusting.

Nuts and spinach for brekkie. You would be proud. Did I spoil it by having blueberries?

I am off to eat for lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      What did you get? I've been thinking of treating myself to one.
      Cuisinart grinder

Bit noisy, but seems to do a good job.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sainsbury sushi and mango for me today. I WILL resist the allure of MaccyD's...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Morning all.

Bring on the weekend!
          Indeed, how was the chicken?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last run of the regression test and then I'm done for the day

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Cuisinart grinder

Bit noisy, but seems to do a good job.
              Ta

Comment

Indeed, how was the chicken?
                Eggcellent. Poulet "artois" will be come a regular I think. Skin was crispy and spicy.

Got a bit of leftovers and so will be shredding, mixing with some cream cheese and smearing all over half a de-seeded jalepeno before then wrapping in streaky bacon. They will be accompanying some super spicy chicken wings.

Excuse me. I seem to have dribbled a little on my T-shirt.

Comment

Bugger - just wandered through reception. On the big telly screen is an appeal for sponsorship for "our employees" who are doing a charidee bike ride.

Said employees are listed below. Including me.

Do you think it would be petty to ask for (cont) to be added after my name?

#ir35fail

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Eggcellent. Poulet "artois" will be come a regular I think. Skin was crispy and spicy.

Got a bit of leftovers and so will be shredding, mixing with some cream cheese and smearing all over half a de-seeded jalepeno before then wrapping in streaky bacon. They will be accompanying some super spicy chicken wings.

Excuse me. I seem to have dribbled a little on my T-shirt.

I was amazed at how moist the chicken and how little time it took to cook as well. I haven't bothered with the beer can, just au naturel. I do have a spice rub recipe that I may put together next time.

Need to get a new thermometer, the last one fell into the pot when I was confiting duck

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I was amazed at how moist the chicken and how little time it took to cook as well. I haven't bothered with the beer can, just au naturel. I do have a spice rub recipe that I may put together next time.

Need to get a new thermometer, the last one fell into the pot when I was confiting duck
                      Ditto. My trusty thermometer refused to switch on yesterday so I've got one of these arriving tomorrow

Ivation Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set - Monitor your Grill From up to 300 feet away: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Chicken cooked perfectly (moist) at a consistent 190C for 90 mins.

Comment

Working...
                      X