• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prickles View Post
    Yeah, most excellent party, dudes. Video chicks and music and everything. Me 'n' AndyW even closed the helpdesk early.

Next year, I'm inviting guests.

Someone must have left the door unlocked. Prickles is in the house. Any luck with the laydeez?

Comment

Crikey! Kasabian are playing right now in a park one-and-a-half miles away across the city, and I can hear them from in my flat without the windows open!

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
        It won't unless you have Wilko's own brand mould.
        Originally posted by Prickles View Post
        Yeah, most excellent party, dudes. Video chicks and music and everything. Me 'n' AndyW even closed the helpdesk early.

Next year, I'm inviting guests.
        Originally posted by PRINCE2 of Darkness View Post
        What? ClientCo was down the back of the sofa?
        Originally posted by Nicely Nicely View Post
        What's happening all over?

I'll tell you what's happening all over. Guy sitting home by a television set who used to be something of a rover.

That's what's happening all over.
        Wow!, nice resurrection of sockies
        Join IPSE

Comment

and the co-inkey dink on the co-ordination of birthdays today
          Join IPSE

Comment

Just done a bunch of washing that came back from the hospital.

I didn't think it belonged to ZeitPater & indeed it didn't. .

It's all medium & even now ZeitPater is on the large side of large.

Plus some glorious stuff from ZeitMater.

I put some domestos in the wash to help it all along. g

In other news, the dettol agent orange is most satisfyingly satisfying in the dead mildew & mould stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              and the co-inkey dink on the co-ordination of birthdays today
              Though Mrs Goof hasn't posted in a while, I suspect it's really her birthday. Just as it is for one or two other names on the list

Comment

Kasabian continued to be audible from many points as I ambled up to the pub, which is a mile nearer the park than here, though off at an angle.

They overran by at least half-an-hour too. Maybe more like an hour, judging by the time people were making it to the pub.

But of course the promoters will have stayed within the prescribed volume limits for the support acts, then just let the sound guys crank it up full blast for Kasabian, and left the band to play as long as they wanted to. The council can't stop it then without provoking a riot, and the fine is trivial given the money made off the gig. And they won't be promoting anything this big in Leicester again for years, so they don't have to worry about sanctions next time around.

Fine by me; I had no desire to attend, but it's good to have a bit of Solstice Shenanigans like this

But I bet there'll be some whinging gits all over the Leicester Mercury letters page next week

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning all.

There we are, two lots of washing done.

Lamb & a rice pudding cooking in the oven.

3 lawns mown.

Hedge trimmed.

Greenhouses opened & plants watered.

And then Nick Fitz hits me with that thread specifically in General.

Coming after the death of the fictional cat on the fictional Archers, it was a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X