• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly successful non visit this evening.

Someone had collapsed at the entrance to the back lane so I couldn't get out.

I was even on time for a change.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      "Here's a complete working example - for simplicity, we've omitted all the stuff you actually need to do for it to be a complete example that works."
      Oh it's even better than that, it won't compile at all if you include all the function calls, so you have to do a conditional compile just to fit the fecker into memory.

It runs out of ram rather than rom.

Comment

Well that is the Roku 3 set up pointing at Netflix US.

So we now have bluray offering amazon prime movies and Netflix UK and the Roku offering us the usa stuff... Not sure whether to spend £5 a month on hulu plus though.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

…and back again

Virgin Media's cable broadband - which is normally excellent and reliable, here at least - went down some time between me deciding to go to the chip shop and finishing my dinner. So I went to the pub

Got home and it's working again

Still, the book I'm taking to the pub on quiet nights at the moment is R.V. Jones' Most Secret War, which I've never read before, although of course I remember watching the BBC TV stuff when it came out in the 1970s. So it wasn't a complete waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I just spent 30 minutes talking to a researcher from tiger tv. They are doing a piece on the impact of s58.
            About time MSM got on the case

Will you be doing an on-camera interview from the top of Tower Bridge dressed as a superhero?

Comment

Can
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Really

Comment

Be

Comment

Arsed

Comment

Working...
                      X