• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Nice...haven't had a decent hotpot for a very long time...

I made fishcakes today altho they were on the large size...(size of a side plate each)
    That's the spirit! No half measures

Comment

Morning.

Crappy night's sleep

Hopefully a bit of fresh air and exercise will wake me up.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Morning.

Crappy night's sleep

Hopefully a bit of fresh air and exercise will wake me up.

Good Luck!
        Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Got up at 6 coz I was feeling miserable, then made the mistake of reading one of the calendars ZeitMater used to track the weather.

Naturally enough it had to be January 2010 when ZeitMog went to meet her maker.

Originally posted by ZeitMater
          ZeitMog went to the vets for the last time today, January 14th, she will be greatly missed.
          So after that I decided to do some gardening.

Tomato plants duly installed in the growbags.

Canes installed to tie them to as they grow (assuming a lot there of course).

Then I cleared the remaining square yard of the bit of ground where I planted the broad beans.

I think I'll plant a few cabbages there.

I seem to be turning into my late Grandfather, after a mere half century.

Comment

Well it's a bit of a change from last Sunday.

I didn't need to buy any beef yesterday since I've still got the remains of the roast from last Sunday that I'll make sommat out of today.

I've been cooking the Sunday lunch for knocking on for 40 years.

Which, it must be said, is a loooong time.

It should be done soon.

Comment

Time to start the weekly vacuuming frenzy.

And my fecking back hurts.

Gardening isn't good for you.

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Vacuuming frenzy temporarily on hold when I discovered the delightful mould inhabiting the fridge (explains some of the peculiar pong) and the mildew/black mould in some of the kitchen cupboards.

Have excavated a shedload of empty containers & thrown away lots of stuff that's been untouched for years.

I think I've given myself farmer's lung too. g

And if the mould spores weren't bad enough, the Lidl(tm) antimould spray feels like it was designed by the chap who did zyklon B.

Comment

Haven't decided what to do for lunch yet.

Last week's beef probably features though.

Plus I'll have to move all this tulipe around a bit so I can get to the cooker & the fridge.

Going to wash the kitchen curtains this afternoon.

Dunno if they'll survive though.

Comment

6 missed calls, 4 text messages and two voicemails from the project managers this morning asking me in fact not to so something I wasn't told to do in the first place!!!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X