• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Are you sure you haven't started already?
    Speaking of drinking, where's HyperD these days?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Speaking of drinking, where's HyperD these days?
      erm...drinking?
      Join IPSE

Comment

Tired
        Didn't win Euromillions

Stressful afternoon with mother who has, it seems, picked up yet another urine infection.

Oh well.

Night

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Tired
          Didn't win Euromillions

Stressful afternoon with mother who has, it seems, picked up yet another urine infection.

Oh well.

Night
          <-no s

Evening all.

ZeitMater is now installed in Neath Port Talbot hospital just across the corridor from ZeitPater.

Apparently they spent the morning together & had lunch at a table in the ward.

Must say my stress levels are a lot lower this evening.

Night all, mind how you go.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            <-no s

Evening all.

ZeitMater is now installed in Neath Port Talbot hospital just across the corridor from ZeitPater.

Apparently they spent the morning together & had lunch at a table in the ward.

Must say my stress levels are a lot lower this evening.

Night all, mind how you go.

Good stuff

Comment

13 mile cycle ride followed by train ride to lichfield for swimming lesson. going back I drop in at Mrs BP's best friend for a glass of water.

After Led Zepplin's reunion concert her husband met Robert Plant in the West End. He had a 10 minute chat with him - lovely bloke. He signed a copy of evening standard with picture of him on front page - its framed on their wall.

He has also appeared alot in the spanking magazine Janus - you should see the girls he has spanked!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Feeling a tad fragile this morning

Now to head home - look out if you're on the M1, I'm coming through

Comment

Parkrun this morning. Went to a different one for a change. Heavy legs, clammy, hot. Was a bit of a slog.

Comment

Home again, and the coffee's brewing

They were wittering on about Lancashire hotpot on Radio 4. Really fancy having it for dinner now, even though that means I'll have to go to the shops

Comment

Working...
                      X