• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    grr swift is not an endorsement option. I don't think you would appreciate swift payments...
    Its existence was only revealed to the world around eight o'clock (BST) this evening - give them a chance

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Its existence was only revealed to the world around eight o'clock (BST) this evening - give them a chance
      Plenty of time to get 5 years experience then.

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Plenty of time to get 5 years experience then.

Night all.

Night

I've let myself fall into a Morsefest instead tonight

On the bright side, although they're as long as a good-length film, there are only two left; and I've just watched one. So I shall probably get to sleep very slightly earlier than last night.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning

Project Manager has off been sick for three weeks and has finally been diagnosed with Dengue fever, having been to India for the project.
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 3 June 2014, 07:08.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning inmates.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Morning

Project Manager has off been sick for three weeks and has finally been diagnosed with Dengue fever, having been to India for the project.

Nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Morning

There'll be plenty of that coming back with the boys from brazil.

Comment

Working...
                      X