• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Things to do...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

heading on out to Thorpe Park today...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon

Bike ride this morning, now to make some lunch.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon

Self inflating camp mat has just arrived. How exciting. Have opened the box, and just recovering some energy before having a little play.

Comment

Time to pick my horses for the Grand National. Which colour do the experts think is going to win this year, I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Time to pick my horses for the Grand National. Which colour do the experts think is going to win this year, I wonder?
              My favourite colour is blue, Nick. So I'd suggest you pick green with my poor gambling prowess!

Back from a small bicycle ride. Bought some foodstuffs in preparation for the trial run of food business idea.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tits are busy, and there's definitely a pair now. Looking optimistic!

Comment

I think that happened because they subcontract out the welding work to another chap, and my work needed doing when he was away on holiday, or had a lot of other work on, or something. IIRC they could have gone elsewhere to get it done, but I told them not to bother as I had the Toyota.

That was how I finished up with the Toyota and Orion both getting their MOTs on the same date rather than a month apart, which screwed me this year when the Toyota's windscreen cracked a few days before the test, meaning I ended up having to hire a car

MOT on the ZeitFiat: 11th April; MOT on the ZeitToyota: 17th April.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Ferkin 'ell. This cold's a bugger.

Won't someone put me out my misery.
                    It is curiously appalling, isn't it?

Thought mine had gone, but had some lovely bloody mucus out of my nose yesterday, & today the cough has returned a bit.

Ho hum.

Comment

Morning denizens

Nothing to do, plenty of time for a lie-in; so naturally I'm wide awake at eight
                      Lucky you: I was wide awake at 6:45.

However, I persevered & dozed until 7:45.

At which point ZeitMater, who doesn't know what day it is, enquired why I hadn't got up & gone to work.

Comment

Working...
                      X