• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC News - Barclays 'fails to fund' London cycle hire expansion

A document from August 2011, released via a Freedom of Information request, showed Transport for London (TfL) had expected £10m from the bank towards phase three of the scheme.

The roll out to south-west London was partly funded by local councils.

TfL said they still "expect to receive a contribution" from Barclays.

Tfl must be fooking idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      yup agree, with the amount of money they get in grants from the government too....
      +1

And the EU. I wish I could get paid for not doing my job (not growing anything).

Comment

Oh dear. Alias is online! THats my shot at the palinilap gone.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Oh dear. Alias is online! THats my shot at the palinilap gone.....
          naa, im off to bed, too many others may complain if god forbid I do anything
          Join IPSE

Comment

palinilap.....
            Happy Hunting....

Join IPSE

Comment

run to the hills iron maiden

Comment

naa, im off to bed, too many others may complain if god forbid I do anything
                Good! Let em whine! Winding up as many as possible is part of the fun. Well, all the fun actually.....

Comment

Good! Let em whine! Winding up as many as possible is part of the fun. Well, all the fun actually.....
                  that's probably true when you've met people irl...i'm trying to put that off for...erm...other reasons...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

and you are only 56 posts from your 70k...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

that's probably true when you've met people irl...i'm trying to put that off for...erm...other reasons...
                      You can't leave that there! You don't want to meet people? They are humans you know! Well - mostly human....

and you are only 56 posts from your 70k...

Really! I had not noticed....

Comment

Working...
                      X