• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just discovered that a letter addressed to someone living at my house is actually intended for the woman 2 doors up the road.

And I've opened the fecking thing.

Oooops.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Just goes to prove that kids are spoiled these days.
      +1000

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Just discovered that a letter addressed to someone living at my house is actually intended for the woman 2 doors up the road.

And I've opened the fecking thing.

Oooops.
        Was there anything interesting in there?

Comment

We get loads of post intended for previous occupant. They clearly owed quite a few people money.

Comment

At my last address I got a VAT demand 8 years after I moved in - for previous occupant!

Comment

That's enough work for one Saturday

Comment

The hall here is in imminent danger of becoming a fire hazard due to the amount of post building up for the chap who moved out of flat 5 a few weeks ago. Some of them seem to be final demands from energy companies or banks, some are from the DWP, and the rest are clearly from debt collectors.

Comment

just took baby bp for a walk on llandudno prom

Comment

Watching Doc Martin on ITV3+1

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Was there anything interesting in there?
                      No.

Just a letter to say her optician had moved.

Comment

Working...
                      X