• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oats have arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Oats have arrived!
      With a drizzle of maple syrup on top.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        With a drizzle of maple syrup on top.
        Maple syrup usually very expensive. But I saw a cheap deal at Asda a couple of months ago.

Comment

Its Mickey Mouse clubhouse at the moment. Baby bp thinks he is goofy! And I am Pete - the big thick one.....

Comment

Italy has a new PM! BBC News - Italy to swear in new Prime Minister Matteo Renzi

Bunga Bunga....

Comment

BBC News - Rise in NHS foundation trusts with deficit, says Monitor

Why not just refuse to see a few patients? That would soon balance the budget.....

Comment

Baby bp not too hungry today. Usually he has asked for bread by now.

Comment

BBC News - Queen to name new aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth

I wish she would just say "I name this ship Brenda" just to see what would happen.....

Comment

Would you give a freezing child your coat? - Americas - World - The Independent

They should try that in this country. Then arrest those who give the child a coat for being a nonce.....

Comment

Daughter is out of bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X