• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of to this restaurant in hamsterjam tomorrow, really looking forward to it as I met the chef at Amass in C'hagen last month.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Watching Matrix Revolutions. What a load of tulip. But still worth watching just for Monica

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        That really gets on my nerves when the only time you can contact customer services is either via stalkbook or tw@tter, neither of which I'm on nor ever intend to be.
        I don't mind twitter so much...

I like G+ but not enough people are using it...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Watching Matrix Revolutions. What a load of tulip. But still worth watching just for Monica
          Join IPSE

Comment

a 512Gb SD card? Crickey!
            Last edited by Alias; 12 September 2014, 22:02. Reason: yes yes Gb not Mb
            Join IPSE

Comment

Just watched Kev's Cornish wooden house thingie.

The upstairs looked lovely, not so sure about the downstairs though.

Hope the elf & safetea lot didn't watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                a 512Mb SD card? Crickey!
                512GB

Comment

Just had a poor bottle of Old Peculier.

It just didn't taste rite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    512GB
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Email from Stagecoach South (since when did I subscribe to their emails??)

"We recognise our website isn't very mobile-friendly, and you may not want to speak to someone on the phone - all reasons why we think @stagecoachsouth on Twitter may be what you need."

Sounds like a pitch for you, Nick!
                      WFM

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, in the pub, not using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X