• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

century? or have I been out-lurked?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      century? or have I been out-lurked?
      century

Comment

hmmm - forty posts until the palinilap. But it is quite late.

Comment

BBC News - George Osborne advises 'thinking big' on HS2 terminus

I hope they dredge the river lee, get the Euston Arch, and put it back where it belongs......

Comment

nicki minaj starship

Comment

After dinner we went to the LLandudno theatre and saw wrestling! I have never been before. Baby bp was very unsure - though the rest of us loved it.

Comment

rainbow all night long

Comment

Currently got 3 cats in. Marshall is still outside. Mrs BP wants me to stay up a while to see if he returns.

Comment

BBC News - Somerset Levels floods: Land 'will take two years to recover'

farmers will not be able to grow crops worth any money for over a year.

Farmers never stop whining! Its too wet. too dry. too hot. too cold.
                    FFS

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      BBC News - Somerset Levels floods: Land 'will take two years to recover'

farmers will not be able to grow crops worth any money for over a year.

Farmers never stop whining! Its too wet. too dry. too hot. too cold.
                      FFS
                      yup agree, with the amount of money they get in grants from the government too....
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X