• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I've come back from a weekend away to find carnage

It looks like tomorrows client has pulled the plug on the gig
    Nightmare...

Morning all!

Another day, another day of radio silence and no email replies from direct clients... I'm going to have to start looking for contracts after this week. Not solely for the cash but I'm soooo booooorrrrrrredddd as well...

Still, at least I've got two cases of wine arriving today! Wooohoo!

Bicycle not fixed. GF#1 has decided we go on a diet. We!?!?!? Where did this "we" come from?!?!? I told her I was not going on any diet but will simply cycle 30 miles a day and eat all I want.

Diets. Bah.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Nightmare...

Morning all!

Another day, another day of radio silence and no email replies from direct clients... I'm going to have to start looking for contracts after this week. Not solely for the cash but I'm soooo booooorrrrrrredddd as well...

Bicycle not fixed. GF#1 has decided we go on a diet. We!?!?!? Where did this "we" come from?!?!? I told her I was not going on any diet but will simply cycle 30 miles a day and eat all I want.

Diets. Bah.
      As long as GF#2 isn't on a diet as well

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Nightmare...

Morning all!

Diets. Bah.
        Diets are a crock of tulip!

Eat sensibly and exercise is all you need to do.

People go on a diet, lose all this weight and promptly pile it all back on again quicker than they lost it because they think they can eat what they want once they've hit their target weight.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Diets are a crock of tulip!

Eat sensibly and exercise is all you need to do.

People go on a diet, lose all this weight and promptly pile it all back on again quicker than they lost it because they think they can eat what they want once they've hit their target weight.
          Yeah - the Weightwatchers business model I believe?

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          As long as GF#2 isn't on a diet as well
          She's back from hols and hopefully hasn't pigged out her delightfully trim figure! Due for a meet and great shortly!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            So no trip to the seaside then?
            Its looking that way

Ive lost out on 24 hours contract review, non refund on the hotel and not sure about the train

Comment

Its looking that way

Ive lost out on 24 hours contract review, non refund on the hotel and not sure about the train
              Not good.

Just done tax for last year. Blooming heck there are a lot of questions being asked that aren't exactly relevant.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Its looking that way

Ouch
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Not good.

Just done tax for last year. Blooming heck there are a lot of questions being asked that aren't exactly relevant.
                  Mr N got his, as he was resident part of last year in blighty. Only questions he'll need to fill in are the house rental bits.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just found out summat interesting about current gig.

Looneytunes was told to hire a junior admin person, he insisted he needed a senior PM!

No wonder I'm bored.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

roast dinner tonight.

I might need to go and prep the dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X