• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning!

Homemade raspberry and white chocolate muffins for all!
    I think I'm going to make brownies and also a new batch of chilli jam.

I stumbled across some actual jam sugar in the shops, which is a rarity over here, so bought every pack on the shelf

The way the supermarkets work over here is that you'll see summat once and if you don't buy it there and then you won't see it for months.

I miss waitrose
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

According to the design for this user account modification form, you can undergo gender reassignment, but you can't move to or from the Republic of Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        According to the design for this user account modification form, you can undergo gender reassignment, but you can't move to or from the Republic of Ireland
        Why would any one want to move there anyway?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Heavy snow and rain here now...
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I think I'm going to make brownies and also a new batch of chilli jam.

I stumbled across some actual jam sugar in the shops, which is a rarity over here, so bought every pack on the shelf

The way the supermarkets work over here is that you'll see summat once and if you don't buy it there and then you won't see it for months.

I miss waitrose
            Oooh nice! I must get making some bacon now that GF#1 bought me a smoker for Xmas. Also must resurrect my homebrew beer and wine again. Found some homemade green tomato chutney that I made two years ago - still fine now! Will make a plenty of ploughmans sandwiches using it I think.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I feel myself pining for the relatively drivel free TPD2.
              +1, Even though I am still a relative newbie, it's not the same now, can't put my finger on why
              If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Oooh nice! I must get making some bacon now that GF#1 bought me a smoker for Xmas. Also must resurrect my homebrew beer and wine again. Found some homemade green tomato chutney that I made two years ago - still fine now! Will make a plenty of ploughmans sandwiches using it I think.
                Well once we finish packing and organise the cellar (#1), we'll be getting cracking on seasoning the barrel of the whisky kit with sherry.

Need to look into what beer making kits are available over here.

I'd like to buy a smoker but am holding out till summer when one of the local shops will have big green eggs in stock.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Want to order a few cases of wine, but in the move my medium black book has gone missing

Some people have little black books, I have a medium one for all the wines I've had and liked.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                    Afternoon all.

+1, Even though I am still a relative newbie, it's not the same now, can't put my finger on why
                    +1

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Snowed for getting on an hour here, quite heavily at times, but as soon as it stopped the whole lot turned to slush

Comment

Working...
                      X