• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just logged into ClientCo....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I just logged into ClientCo....
      Plan to block 18,000 websites this weekend! I bet cuk is among them.

Comment

Taking the kids swimming now

Comment

Taking the kids swimming now
          Lane swimming until 9am! Fooking backward welshies!

Comment

Morning all
            Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Week one almost over
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Checked my bank account last night and it appears permieco paid me again for this month.

According to my reckoning they shouldn't have had, as there was no holiday owing or salary due.

Well they were a bunch of feckwits anyway

Well its additional pocket money

Norrahe's blog

Comment

BBC Sport - Sochi 2014: 10 things you didn't know about curling

Good sportsmanship, referred to as 'the spirit of curling' is an integral part of the game. You should always congratulate your opponent on a good shot, and never cheer a mistake or miss. Traditionally the losers have to buy the winners a drink after the match by way of congratulations.

Fook that! If I win(unlikely) im going to run run with my fingers in an L on my forehead screaming "loser!loser!"

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Checked my bank account last night and it appears permieco paid me again for this month.

According to my reckoning they shouldn't have had, as there was no holiday owing or salary due.

Well they were a bunch of feckwits anyway

Well its additional pocket money

What are you going to spend the money on? Shoes or handbag?

Comment

Working...
                      X