• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Noob bought me a birthday lunch. Very nice it was too.

Just need a raspberry and white chocolate muffin to round it (and me) off nicely
    Good to sdee L2B training going well......

Comment

I am swapping emails with Dallas now. I need a new bike for L2B. I feel the competitive urge.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        New approach to ClientCo trying to get me to go permie, this time a pimp approach me on behalf of a "Major Player based in Leeds", although this time its a different job it was still a

Had the same today regarding a permie job locally. Agent knows the client is one I will not go to if hell until hell froze over unless the manager leaves but according to him there was no harm in asking.

Well there was as I've now reminded him why the manager is a grade a twat....
        Last edited by eek; 11 February 2014, 17:05.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I am swapping emails with Dallas now. I need a new bike for L2B. I feel the competitive urge.
            I want one of these :-

BMC Granfondo GF01 Dura Ace Di2 Disc 2014 Road Bike | Evans Cycles

But Dallas says a high performance bike needs a high performance rider.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I want one of these :-

BMC Granfondo GF01 Dura Ace Di2 Disc 2014 Road Bike | Evans Cycles

But Dallas says a high performance bike needs a high performance rider.....
              Nice...altho without pedals you weren't gonna get too far with it anyways...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Famous names chocs for dinner I think.

Comment

Famous names chocs for dinner I think.
                  What on earth are those?
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    What on earth are those?

Like these, but my box is half empty

Comment

Like these, but my box is half empty
                      Any more of this and you will be as fat as MF.....

Comment

Working...
                      X