• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning
    Morning

What's everyone doing today. I'm knocking someone down for being an arrogant twat and then hunting why a server failed last week.

After that I might play chaos monkey on some live servers. Well its more fun than actual work and I think everything will survive single server failures so it will give me some more reassurance.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Morning

What's everyone doing today. I'm knocking someone down for being an arrogant twat and then hunting why a server failed last week.

After that I might play chaos monkey on some live servers. Well its more fun than actual work and I think everything will survive single server failures so it will give me some more reassurance.
      Sound fun

I might look at an issue that was found by test on Friday but mainly I will be breaking in a new pair of shoes that I have bought for a wedding at the weekend.

Comment

Sound fun

I might look at an issue that was found by test on Friday but mainly I will be breaking in a new pair of shoes that I have bought for a wedding at the weekend.
        Although Im not sure how much breaking in I can do if Im sat on my arse tapping away all day.
        I might have to make a few drinks and walk to kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Morning

Counting the hours till I can go home
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

I wonder how many things the Fix It Again Tomorrow will fail on this morning.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning everyone!

Been cycling over the weekend now the weather is more summer-like. Trying to lose some weight. Still no report on direct work - sigh... still chasing up.

Might as well enjoy myself on the bike again.

GF#1 cooked a great Mexican over the weekend and GF#2 was badgering me to go for a walk on Sunday. Decisions, decisions...!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There, that didn't take long, now did it?

Comment

I will be breaking in a new pair of shoes that I have bought for a wedding at the weekend.
                      So far no real issues or pain and no need for the emergency plasters in my bag

Comment

Working...
                      X