• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Good night then?

Did you go for drinks afterwards?
    I didn't, I was too stuffed so I waddled off home but I think Admin and HyperD went for a couple to pass the time until their trains.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I didn't, I was too stuffed so I waddled off home but I think Admin and HyperD went for a couple to pass the time until their trains.
      We had one drink in the pub next door before heading home.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all.

I hope today is better than yesterday was.

Comment

, off to phone the 'orspital & see how ZeitPater is a doing of.

Byeeeee

Comment

Will to live has been lost again.

Seriously need to find a new gig.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got home to find that the phone number for A&E had been disposed of by ZeitMater.

Fortunately A&E phoned about 10 mins later & ZeitPater is now sleeping by the fire at home.

By the wonders of the blue badge cripple thingie, was able to park on double yellows close to the A&E entrance.

The other car park is about 300 miles away.

Comment

Since I can't get the thisissouthwales 2nd hand motors thingie to work, I think I'll go & read the AdTrader.

Paper seems to work quite well really.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Morning
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Got home to find that the phone number for A&E had been disposed of by ZeitMater.

Fortunately A&E phoned about 10 mins later & ZeitPater is now sleeping by the fire at home.

By the wonders of the blue badge cripple thingie, was able to park on double yellows close to the A&E entrance.

The other car park is about 300 miles away.
                      Sorry to hear about ZeitPater, hope he's feeling better.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X