• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If it goes beyong 9pm I am going to strip naked and run a lap round the outside of the trading floor.
    8:56PM! That was close.....

Comment

Hmmm, 3 drives just crashed on my Synology 1010+...not enough room to juggle the files to backup - fortunately most were Bluray ISOs, so bye bye films...

My own fault, kept the NAS in a cupboard and must have got a little heated since I've had to have the heating on due to non-cold blooded house guests.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

now going through my swimming dvd.

Comment

Got a book on best practices for Django from Amazon yesterday. Just spent an hour or so applying the techniques from chapter 5 for managing settings files to a project. A user wouldn't see any difference, but it's so much better internally

Time to watch the next episode of Breaking Bad with a glass of ale, as a reward for my diligence

Comment

listening to the tubes - overture - what do you want from live.

Comment

night all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                night all
                Night Scourer

Comment

Better crash out, I suppose. Here's Jesse's house from Breaking Bad on Google StreetView: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...34,,1,0.4&z=18

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Seriously???????

That was p!ss poor.
                    yup it was an FB attempt but probably worth a watch again on its own merit and before the spin off starts in Nov...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X