• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am taking 4 of the 5 kids to Gambados - that is going to be fun.
    century

Comment

I'm thinking of taking the girls to Lego Discovery Centre in Manchester on Thursday. Not sure though.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

century
        pali

Comment

Same here. I thought it was due to my cycle in - but I reckon I have caught it from you two.
          Me three

I blame it on overindulging whist watching rugby.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            It's very drizzly in the City at the moment. I'm glad I'll be getting the tube home.
            I never mind cycling home even in the wet - it is always warmer than at 5am and I can just jump straight into the bath.

Comment

pali
              Indeed
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I'm thinking of taking the girls to Lego Discovery Centre in Manchester on Thursday. Not sure though.
                Top tip! I have not heard of that before. The next time we go to North Wales we will visit - hopefully with CM, Churchy and the little one.

Its nice to be able to get to the front of all the queues....

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Me three

I blame it on overindulging whist watching rugby.
                  Nah - just blame the other two. One thing I have learnt from where I am now - always find someone to blame!

Comment

Top tip! I have not heard of that before. The next time we go to North Wales we will visit - hopefully with CM, Churchy and the little one.

Its nice to be able to get to the front of all the queues....
                    That's one of the joys! My nephew loves rollercoasters, but his parents don't. So when we are in Disney, my girls go off with my sister and brother-in-law, and we take him on the rides that he wants to go on, with no queueing!

Now that I'm getting older, that's starting to lose the appeal
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Comment

Working...
                      X