• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having disconnected drive d: it's a lot happier.

D: is visible in safe mode, but seems to be screwing things up otherwise in normal mode.

Odd.

Comment

Since it's suddenly so much more responsive, I ran Norton wincheck, which found a mere 519 problems & fixed 501 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Got anything else lined up?
        Yep, hang out in bars in the middle of the night/early morning watching rugby for a while. Then I might look for some of that work stuff that people talk about

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Yep, hang out in bars in the middle of the night/early morning watching rugby for a while. Then I might look for some of that work stuff that people talk about
          sounds terrible, how will you cope?

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeee

I'm COSHHed out for today.

Comment

Achtung - sources close to the CUK Supreme Leadership indicate that this abomination of a thread will be terminated this Saturday at 5am GMT...

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Achtung - sources close to the CUK Supreme Leadership indicate that this abomination of a poster will be terminated this Saturday at 5am GMT...
                  FTFY

I think I preferred it when I was banned and we swapped emails.....

Comment

It's Friday and this is the last weekend I'll have to traipse back to blighty

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      It's Friday and this is the last weekend I'll have to traipse back to blighty
                      Excellent news. I hate blighty and wish I could leave permanently too. Soon as the kids are old enough I will be outta here.....

Comment

Working...
                      X