• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    oh yes - test lead is Snr Bob
    And there is the problem.

On one project, I handed over to a Bobette, she took loads of notes and for 2 weeks after I had left she was constantly ringing up asking how to do things which I had covered with her on handover.

I was at the stage of telling her when she next called to raise a purchase order for me to provide her with consultancy services. I wouldn't have minded if it was anything complex but it was all basic stuff and as she claimed to have being engaged on a similar role in the organisation for 2 years previously there should have been no need to call at all.

Comment

I had a couple of chats an issue that was found was "non blocking", however it appears that a fix is required as it has magically turned to blocking.
      Luckily I had the fix in the back pocket, however Snr Lead doesn't know how to apply the fix.

I suggested that the document supplied is a good starting point

Comment

Why bother with something as trivial as the information provided

Bob will now do the fix and claim credit if succesful, if it fails make sure you have that audit trail of providing him with the fix

Comment

Night all

Comment

Suddenly I am interested in the Olympics.

What is it about women's beach volleyball that gets me interested in sport?

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Morning
                Morning

Really should head towards clientco at some point. Need haircut first and petrol.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all,

Beautiful day here. I may have to see how far the WiFi extends

Down side of two weeks working from home, I'm losing track of what day it is. Had to look a the calender to check. Apparently it's Thursday. Who knew?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all.

Here I is, in with the hoi polloi again.

Yesterday the chap sat next to me was viewing some kind of dating website.

Some very curious pictures came up.

Comment

first instance of bob dealt with

How hard is it to explain a unique numbering scheme ?

Comment

Working...
                      X