• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    A bottle of cristal then?
    mrs 5* would be happy with a bottle of tesco cava for £4.99. She is easily pleased.

She must be...

Comment

its a cracking day, just had a brew and an apple

I must be in a good mood after telling clientco where to go

Comment

plus I am really, really, really pleased that the wardrobe doors go up the stairs in one piece.

Given that they are a little over 2.4m tall and over a 1m wide. it was a struggle.

Comment

I've just done a little bit of work for swim school I host. the owner is really happy with that.
          No charge as we all swim for free in exchange for dev work.

Comment

Plus I'm going out for lunch with friend tomorrow, I'll take lappy and wifi hub to give the impression I'm working

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              its a cracking day, just had a brew and an apple

I must be in a good mood after telling clientco where to go
              I know the feeling
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                A bottle of cristal then?
                Cristal meths or crystal meth?

Comment

Stone me.

The serial cable was knackered.

I'd inadvertantly made it into a null modem when it should have been straight.

Comment

floor is looking nice and is a nice contrast to the doors

Comment

mrs 5* is on her way home and no doubt she will have a list of things for the joiner to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X