• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must clean the car out - it is filthy. can't see it happening soon though.

Comment

gotta dismantle the rabbit hutch and take it to the dumo. or maybe recycle it / gift it to someone.

Comment

if the weather is good i could do with giving the outside side door a final coat or two before winter sets in.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          must clean the car out - it is filthy. can't see it happening soon though.
          That's what happens when you have kids. I made the mistake of lifting one of the booster seats up the other day - I wish I hadn't
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

try and fix the chainsaw...

Comment

Comment

cleaning the car usually means the kids helping too. which means that the car doesn't really get clean.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  how's the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i should check to see if there ar updates to my phone. current obsession with "add ons" and "apps" means that there are probably loads of new "widgets" and "gadgets" to help me use up the memory and battery.

Comment

Working...
                      X