• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still holding on...

Comment

but not for long...

Comment

I like the phone itself. Even for doing crazy things like making phone calls it's a nice piece of kit, nice interface, visual voicemail is handy, good web browser but the battery life is rubbish and it's got worse with the new firmware. Plus it now goes into 'coma mode' every so often which is well handy if you don't want to use your phone in any way.

Comment

glad we won the last one dayer. meant that oracleslave was right but about the wrong series.

Comment

how long between re-charging?

Comment

i think the time has come...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                how long between re-charging?
                Nightly, and if I make a few calls, listen to some music then it'll be out of juice by the end of the day.

Comment

crikey that is poor. mine goes for 3 to 5 days. ideal.

Comment

over half way to the next century...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      crikey that is poor. mine goes for 3 to 5 days. ideal.
                      I'm taking a spare iPod cable into to work to charge it while I'm there. If I go out after work it often runs out before I get home. And, seeing as I sometimes use the GPS to find my way back from the pub, that can cause problems

Comment

Working...
                      X