• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    ah - destined to be a classic. maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Is that a good-un? 19-20-21...
      I hadn't looked at it like that.

I'm not numerically obsessed, unlike some of the patients^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hassembled congregation.

Comment

he's busy preparing a sauce to accompany the new students.

Comment

Bored now.

Comment

sorry, didn't see you there zg (even though i quoted you!)

Comment

only now? that's nearly most of the day gone. had an interesting one then?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                i should check to see if there ar updates to my phone. current obsession with "add ons" and "apps" means that there are probably loads of new "widgets" and "gadgets" to help me use up the memory and battery.
                If it's an iPhone I'd recommend against installing the 3.1 upgrade. It's tulip

Comment

nah it's not an iphone. couldn't really justify the extra cost. i only need a portable phone - not a thing wot does other stuff too. so i got an lg that looks and feels but isn't an iphone. it is rubbish at the gadget stuff but it does have en excellent 8 megapixel camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    If it's an iPhone I'd recommend against installing the 3.1 upgrade. It's tulip
                    They do seem to be having a few issues with it don't they.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

it works and the battery lasts ages. suits me. still, id be interested to hear how fitz is getting on to either make me feel sad or glad.

Comment

Working...
                      X