• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Afternoon everyone

Hey FaQ , hey Monkey
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      <ahem>
      Ted Didn't see ya!!

How are you? How are the baby bears?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Afternoon everyone

Hey FaQ , hey Monkey
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Do you worry / wonder whether the other parents wonder what you do for a living? I know I do. Some of the parents at school are obviously on the dole / disability / blag / sofa watching Jeremy Kyle - at the moment I wonder whether the teachers think that I'm another unemployed layabout because I can take the girls to school at the moment.

I find myself using more eloquent language when talking to DD1's teacher (who doesn't know me or what I do) to make sure that she knows that one has some kind of education...
          I do wonder whether I'm being classed as a dosser, but I always try to have a shave. DD2 just thinks I'm working from home.

A couple of mum's have asked me why I'm working from home more often - so I have had to fess up to a few of them.

I'm out of here

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Hey sunshine
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Well lads - I have a bottle of wine in the fridge, I'm the only one in the office..... sooooo tempted to open it up
              Put a note on the 'fridge: "Which one of you thieving robdogs pinched the wine?" and help yourself to the bottle.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Afternoon all

Just had a call from MrsB, seem the puppies have discovered stairs.

Off to Argos for a stair gate!
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hey sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Afternoon all

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Just had a call from MrsB, seem the puppies have discovered stairs.

Off to Argos for a stair gate!
                    Don't worry.

Puppies bounce.
                    Last edited by BrowneIssue; 9 October 2009, 13:51.

Comment

Ted Didn't see ya!!

How are you? How are the baby bears?
                      hang on - i'll summarise the days posts for you
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X