• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I saw that

You can imagine the conversation:

"Hey, where's my lizard tulip?"

"What?"

"My lizard tulip - I left a sack of lizard tulip here..."

"Euugh..."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Actually his site is pretty darned slow - too many markers on the map.

This is the problem I dealt with when doing the traffic camera stuff for the radio stations, and some of the research I did last week for using Y! GeoPlanet to group data by region takes that a step further; so I should be able to help him improve his site quite a bit
      Holy cow

He's trying to show about 2000 separate markers on the map

You can't do that... it breaks people's computers

Definitely needs my assistance on that one

Comment

This is the problem I dealt with when doing the traffic camera stuff for the radio stations, and some of the research I did last week for using Y! GeoPlanet to group data by region takes that a step further; so I should be able to help him improve his site quite a bit
        And by offering to visit some of the pubs as part of a data validation exercise
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Just had premature end to my swimming.

Forgot to warm up and on the 4th length felt something in my right thigh and then pain.

Tried another few lengths to 'run it off' as they say on MOTD but no luck.

Had to leave the pool after 5 mins having swam only 10 lengths. How embarrassing
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
            Just had premature end to my swimming.

Forgot to warm up and on the 4th length felt something in my right thigh and then pain.

Tried another few lengths to 'run it off' as they say on MOTD but no luck.

Had to leave the pool after 5 mins having swam only 10 lengths. How embarrassing
            ..... and to make matters worse it cost me £2.90 for the 10 lengths !!!
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

He's trying to show about 2000 separate markers on the map
              That's one hell of a pub crawl !!!

Comment

evening all

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                  That's one hell of a pub crawl !!!

I wonder if he's been to them all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    evening all
                    Hi 5*

Comment

Hi 5*
                      just about to go out and get some of that healthy kebab meat with sliced potatoes

Comment

Working...
                      X