• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
    The only way is up

ElectricChair 319
    alreadypacked 307
    ControlG 300
    Moose423956 300
    Clownio 299
    kali 293
    Ardesco 280
    Good effort today BEL. I'm aiming for 8000 TPD posts by next week. Might be a bit optimistic though.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

'bout a thousand ago I would have guessed

IGMC, again
      You probably haven't taken it off from last time

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Yeah, I recently "redisovered" it and have been using it to find some people I lost touch with.
        I felt bad because I blocked my sister and her husband on it. I don't like mixing family and friends on there. There's always the possibility that a 'friend' could post something embarrassing on my wall or tag me in a photo and it would then get back to my parents. So I cut them off

Comment

Right, I'd better go get some sleep. Nice drivelling with you chaps. And even nicer to get the millenium

Night all

Comment

Right, I'd better go get some sleep. Nice drivelling with you chaps. And even nicer to get the millenium

Night all
            Night VF
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I felt bad because I blocked my sister and her husband on it. I don't like mixing family and friends on there. There's always the possibility that a 'friend' could post something embarrassing on my wall or tag me in a photo and it would then get back to my parents. So I cut them off
              I know exactly what you mean - I've had to censor some comments on there from time to time!

Comment

Right!

Quick run round tidying up some clutter left around by the little one.

Back in 5 min
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Night VF
                  Really am going now

Comment

Night all
                    Night

I'm off to pack now. Back next week

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Night

I'm off to pack now. Back next week
                      Have a great time away.

Really, really am going now

Comment

Working...
                      X