• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I've just been asked if I would consider changing from 4 days at work & 1 day at home to 2 days at work (longer commute & in all probability a stay over) & 3 days at home - same T&C's

what would the panel do?
    So change of site for the 2 days at work?

Ask yourself, if you were on the bench, and a pimp call you and offered you the role, would you take it?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

morning all
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Take it. Working from home is great - particularly if you have lax personal hygiene habits, or just fancy working in your pyjamas all day.
        Yeah 3 days without having to do the M25 killer is probally the decider...
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Last day today, rest of the week off to gorge as much drugs and alcohol as I can ready for my test next monday.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            If there was a rock to sun myself on, I'd go & do it...

If there was any sun... it's a grey dey...
            It's a lovely day here - off for a walk in the park in a minute with my girls. Might have to have a snooze in the sun later, while the entertain themselves.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I've been trying to figure out how the copper pour works in CadStar...

Still trying.
              What's copper pour? Is that track widening to fill up spare space?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                Last day today, rest of the week off to gorge as much drugs and alcohol as I can ready for my test next monday.
                Reminds me of a great Jim Jeffries quote.

"...Beer is my wife and drugs are the dirty little bitches I have fun with on the weekends. I like 'em, but I don't trust 'em, and I always go back to Beer."
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Unless you're a follower of...
                  ???? football? fashion? wot...please tell
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

bump
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Hello

Anyone watch the show late last night on channel 5 about the sex addicts. Very strange! The Welch guy seamed to spend all his time at it.
                      Was that you Zeity?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X