• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Only the ones you go in are dodgy!!
    When the sign says "Rooms by the hour, please place used condoms in bin provided"

You know it's dodgy
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Mike>>The hull with dimensions as given displaces 91.8 short tons of seawater, so just dewatering the hull is not going to lift it.)<

Diver>>Then it isn't a submarine, it's an anchor.
      If displacement < Gross tonnage, it never floated in the first place.

Think about it!

That's why I asked for Accurate dimensions so that I could work out the displacement.
      The sunken sub saga continues

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        BI! How the diablo are you?
        Cheerfully hung over!

Helllo, everybodypeeps!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I have to duct tape my left hand to the chainsaw, as otherwise it keeps slipping out of my grasp. which is dangerous
          Oh, my lord. You shouldn't be allowed out.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            OI!

Is this thing on?

<tap tap tap>

Ah, there you are
            Harrumph.

Poxy wi-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              #124000 Morning BP
              Hmm. I wonder what became of the marching band?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Hmm. I wonder what became of the marching band?
                Probably all got band

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Cheerfully hung over!

Helllo, everybodypeeps!
                  Hi BI

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                    Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Afternoon denizens

Comment

Working...
                      X