• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm now downloading the human genome reference sequence (build 36.1).

Not sure why, but I daresay I can think of something interesting to do with it
    Oh, tulipe.

A chimp experimenting with human DNA.

We're buggered now.

It'll be vivisection on us next, and scalping us for our fur.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Hello all
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        hail drivellers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Good afternoon everyone!

And how do your balls taste today?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Oh, tulipe.

We're buggered now.

Comment

Knock Knock!
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ooh, a Harry Potter film on the box and then a Secret Policeman's Ball at 21:00 on Channel 4. Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Listening to recordings of Numbers Stations at the moment
                  I have heard such stations - I spent many, many nights as an adolescent scanning short wave frequencies. I eventually decided they were for shipping or some such and that my thinking they were spy-related was childish fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Oh, tulipe.

We're buggered now.

I noticed there have been a large number of students disappesring in the Leicester area! And I thought it was cos Zeity moved there!

fur?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Knock Knock!
                      Who's there?

Comment

Working...
                      X