• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Evening ED

Online at another forum at the moment, trying to explain to highly qualified engineers (who have to get as technical as possible) the easy way to raise a submarine sunk in 20ft of water. sub weighs 106 ton.
    God they are hard work

Not the sub, the engineers

Just emailed a reply to one of them that as I have salvaged sunken structures weighing upwards of 1000 ton. 8 over 300 ton in deeper water over the last two years. that I know a little bit about it.

awaiting a response

Do you dynamite them into little bits then dive for each bit?

Comment

I had spagetti for tea tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        For power tools?
        I have to duct tape my left hand to the chainsaw, as otherwise it keeps slipping out of my grasp. which is dangerous
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I had spagetti for tea tonight....
          I had Lamb stew with dumplings

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Mmmm! Bushmeat, Tasty

Comment

Goodnight all

Bump

Comment

hmm! DimPrawn is about but not posting

Hello DP

and Goodnight

Comment

OI!

Is this thing on?

<tap tap tap>

Ah, there you are

Comment

A dear friend of mine (who I hardly ever see nowadays, but we go back a long way) was down the pub tonight, but she was with a large group of people and I had stuff to think about, so I left them to it. Still, as they were all leaving at chucking-out time, she espied me and popped over to say hello and give me hugs

She told me how, earlier in the evening, she'd seen some lass touching up her makeup across the room.

Turning to her friends, she'd said "I could never touch myself up in front of everybody" - and then couldn't work out why they'd all dissolved into laughter

Bless
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 5 October 2008, 02:34. Reason: sp. Never did get the hang of typing. I can set type though.

Comment

Working...
                      X