• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Well done DB, I like that one. Very manic in a sort of Bouncing Boob Bjork way!

And thanks monkeyboy for the award (where's the Oscar smiley?)...

I would like to thank my producers, the directors, the girl from continuity, Al Gore who made this all possible by inventing the internet...my mom, my pet tennis ball 'bounce' who inspired me to seek out that defining definition of womanhood...sniff, sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        urm..
        Brilliant! with built-in hip-flasks.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Why, that looks just like Frank Whittle.

Allegedly.
          morning everyone! now this is the best spanking one I've seen in a while, and I've seen a few.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Comment

sorry just not my cup off tea!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Jeeez,

Sit down with my morning coffee, hit the CUK forums while I drink it and the first thing I see is Mr Beans animated underpants. Not a good way to start the day
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I want his job !

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

A busy morning. Nice going mofos.

Thank **** its Friday. First implementation at this client successfully completed last night. Few issues, but no real drama. All in all a success so I am very happy and a bit tired.

Will treat myself to a selection of alcoholic beverages tonight and will be hunting for eligible young women. Open-mindedness a prerequisite.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Up We Go
                      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
                      X