• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, Boobs!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

More Boobs!

Comment

Even more...

Comment

Now that has to hurt !

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

but these two could make it better

Comment

I feel very left out as websence is being very active this afternnon

Comment

OK , the first picture shows an incredibly fat woman in black bra and massiive white undercrackers laying on top of a (presumably very skinny) man. All that is visible of him are his arms which are raised above his head - in submission ? and his calfs/feet.

Second image shows two scantily clad young ladies in nurses "uniforms" the one on the left is wearing a nurses hat, white blouse completely undone, red bra, tiny white dress completely unzipped to show glimpse of red panties, white 'hold-up' stockings and white platform shoes. Nurse two is wearing nurses hat, white lacy bra under - again - a completely undone white shirt, white lacy knickers and see-through high heel shoes.

HTH

Clownio

Comment

/\
                  ||
                  ||
                  ||
                  ||
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

All I can say is sometimes the imagination is better than the reality

Thankyou Mr Clownio

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                      I feel very left out as websence is being very active this afternnon
                      Heh, I really should photobucket those images rather than linknig the originals :P

two of them were from a mobile phone site though so I would have though websense would be ok with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X