• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urm..
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I thought Id see where we are in AtWs engine

Error occured:

System.Exception: Bad hits number: -152568068
      at Majestic12.InvertedIndexScanner.LoadNext() in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\InvertedIndex.cs:li ne 2053
      at Majestic12.InvertedIndex.Scan(SearchQuery oSQ, SearchFS oFS, ArrayList oTokens, InvertedIndex oIdx, InvertedSubIndexCollection oISIC, DomainsCluster oDC) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\InvertedIndex.cs:li ne 432
      at Majestic12.InvertedIndex.Search(SearchQuery oSQ, SearchFS oFS, InvertedSubIndexCollection oISIC, ShortInvertedIndexCollection oSIIC, DomainsCluster oDC) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\InvertedIndex.cs:li ne 242
      at Majestic12.InvertedIndex.Search(SearchQuery oSQ, SearchFS oFS, InvertedSubIndexCollection oISIC, ShortInvertedIndexCollection oSIIC, DomainsCluster oDC) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\InvertedIndex.cs:li ne 281
      at Majestic12.Search.ScanInvIdx(SearchQuery oQuery) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\Search.cs:line 804
      at Majestic12.Search.Find(String sKeywords, RankingFormulae oRF, Int32 iFrom, Boolean bNoInfo, Int32 iDetailedDocID) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\Search.cs:line 551
      at Majestic12.WebSearchInterface.ExecSearch(Boolean bExplainMode, StringBuilder oSB, WebRequest oWebReq, JHH oJHH, String
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        doh
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Chicken pot pie soup.
          Cheese-topped bread.
          Pasta salad with chorizo sausage.
          Water.
          Cost circa £1m. You gotta love working in London.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ok so the cost was more like £6-£7...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              Nice idea. Shame it no worky!!

Comment

Last post on this page...

Comment

...and over the page we go...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                    The top 5 posters to this tread are :--

Dave B with 93 and the second prize for most totty we can all guess who gets first
                    Hmmmm, we'll have to do something about that.......

BTW MonkeyBoy, on a scale of 1 to tulipless how bored do you have to be to work that out

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X