• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    Poor as in no pay, not working

Whats the current I spy ?

there is not one running - do you want to start it........
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Your motivational team exercise for the day is to transform the 'Light Relief' section into the section with the highest number of posts.

Get to it.

Then I what this barracks squared away and ready for inspection by eighteen hundred hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Highway
        Your motivational team exercise for the day is to transform the 'Light Relief' section into the section with the highest number of posts.

Get to it.

Then I what this barracks squared away and ready for inspection by eighteen hundred hours.
        (Whispers to colleague) "What a TW@T."

Comment

Bloody hell gents and ladies, I take a couple of days to get back to blighty and all hell breaks loose.

I am so impressed. Well done, lots of back slapping and all that.

What are we doing next?
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            We must give Sasguru some sort of award for creating the longest thread in the history of CUK...

Perhaps we should call it "The Longest Thread in the History of CUK" award.
            I would prefer "The Longest CUK in the history of Threads" award.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit
              (Whispers to colleague) "What a TW@T."
              Who said that? Who the f uck said that? Who's the slimy little communist tulip, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f ucking godmother said it. Out-f ucking-standing. I will PT you all until you f ucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Comment

We've managed one or two posts today can we have some reward Mr JB.

As Mr Gooner Said the last lot were Mesmerizing.

Mr Highway you and your gay friend are Tw@ts

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                  Mr Highway you and your gay friend are Tw@ts
                  I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

I like boobs
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

ditto

Comment

Working...
                      X