• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do know your numbers Zeity!!
    threenine.co.uk
    Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Now clue us in as to what they mean?
      threenine.co.uk

Comment

hello, not much to say other than that.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

so very dull here today, so I'll think I'll be getting my 1614 train....
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

work through it - it's like the pain barrier but work.

Comment

mmmmm I suppose the chips are in
              threenine.co.uk

Comment

I upgraded one of my BBC b second processors to that 65SC16 and ported a Forth to it. Couldn't do it to the BBC b itself as the OS had something that messed the flags up and the flick between 8 and 16 bit mode was on the two spare flags.

You can probably still get the source from FIG

Also did one for the NS32032 second processor. Was memory independant. I was quite proud of that: an operating system that could move itself about in memory and still run. Well it was a long time ago now.

Source for that one is from FIG too.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

first PC was an IBM pc, with an 8086 cpu, I soon got an IBM AT with the 80286 cpu running at 6mhz, I was able to increase the speed to 10mhz by swapping hte crystal on the Motherboard.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

as I only had a ST225 (20Gb MFM) disk, I used to get memory boards, and populate them with chips to give me 4Mb RAM, which I'd turn into a RAM disk on bootup, and copy my kingsquest game into, made it run much faster....
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

the next upgrade was from my cga monitor to and ega one.
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X